With New York being a style capital of the Country, the streets serve as our canvas for style at its peak. Check it out as Atrium hits the streets of New York to give you some amazing street style photos, because in this city people watching serves as an activity.
When strolling through Soho in the spring, you will find amazing style. Meet Lea, a Fashion Stylist from NYC who knows EXACTLY how to rock the latest trends. The neon (tucked in) pink tank with a sheer rocker-type skirt is just fabulous. Her 1970s inspired headband with her bold blue shoulder bag adds the perfect finish to her look. Top it off with a pink lip and you’ve got the epitome of a boho rocker – how can you not adore this outfit?!
GET THE LOOK:
- Equipment- Pink Mina Vintage Wash $178
- Improvd – Gray Viscs Leather Waist Wrap Maxi Skirt $209
- Iro – Alek Gold Ring Fringe Leather Bag $620
- Yves Saint Laurent – Vernis À Lèvres Glossy Stain $32 (Sephora)
- Dr. Martens – 1460 Smooth Boot $115